Kelli Leask, FNP-C
Nurse Practitioner in Grand Rapids, MI
With over 13 years of experience in Women’s Health. Kelli brings to our practice a comprehensive, holistic approach to caring for females of all ages.
Kelli is dedicated to women’s health within the community as she serves as a Co-Lead Chapter Chair for the West Central AWHONN (Association of Women’s Health Obstetrics and Neonatal Nursing). She also serves as the Associate Department Chair/ADC for the MSN/FNP Global Campus Nursing program at Davenport University.
We are delighted to have Kelli share her knowledge and experience with our patients providing the highest level of patient care.
- University of Michigan, Doctorate of Nursing Practice (Current)
- University of Massachusetts, Post Master’s Family Nurse Practitioner
- Michigan State University, Masters of Science in Nursing
- Grand Valley State University, Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Alpena Community College Pre Nursing/General
Area of Expertise:
4070 Lake Drive SE, Suite 101
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 247-1700
Fax : (616) 247-3679
Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm